Receive Personalized attention for your physical therapy needs by our licensed Professionals
238-09 Braddock Avenue Bellerose NY,11426
Do you have a sore back and neck?Are you having a hard time walking?Has the pain become completely intolerable and incredibly overwhelming?There’s nothing worse than not being able to move around and get things done due to an injury or condition. Our Physical Therapy Center can provide you with the one-on-one attention you need for physical therapy.
1. Identify the problem and what is causing the pain. We’ll offer ways to manage it without the use of prescription drugs if possible.
2. You’ll be given exercises you can do at home to strengthen your muscles. You’ll of course use our state of the art equipment here to put you on the fast track to recovery.
3. You’ll work with a team to design a wellness plan so you can get back to living your life as pain free as possible.
● Manual Therapy
● Balance Training & Re-Education
● Pre & Post Surgical
● Back Re-Education
● Spinal Rehabilitation
● Gait Training ● Adolescent Rehabilitation
● Foot & Ankle Rehabilitation ● Neurological Rehabilitation
● Soft Tissue Mobilizations
● Funtional Re-Education & Transfers
● Movement Awareness & Re-Education
● ADL Training & Re-Education
● Hand Therapy
● Myofascial Release
Conveniently located in the Cross County Medicare Building at 238-09 Braddock Avenue Bellerose, NY 11426 our Physical Therapy was founded by a group of experienced and licensed , PT, DPT and , PTA i. Our staff strives to provide quality care and service to our patients.
Our licensed Physical Therapists are committed to providing the most personalized, integrative, and skilled physical therapy services available with compassion and sensitivity. We work with our patients to provide physical rehabilitation in a caring and professional environment.
From the time you set up your first appointment with our courteous and knowledgeable front office staff, to the time you are discharged by our physical therapist, YOU are the number one priority. That's why we pride ourselves on providing one-on-one care.
We will help you get back to enjoying your life sooner with our advanced physical therapy treatments, flexible scheduling, and consistent care. You owe it to yourself to get the best therapy available if you are suffering from a sports, work, or auto injury, or are recovering from a recent surgery. Your body will thank you.
We will work with you to achieve timely and successful outcomes using the latest rehabilitation techniques so you get optimum results from your time spent at physical therapy.
Whatever the level of your ability, our therapists will construct a program that works for you and your abilities.